Jackie Pathing Demo

JackieChan

!vote 2 and let it appear for the winning team.

Also, only release when they are fully complete , that way we can have a 'Jackie Pathing' week when they are all done :D

Lastly, Jackie this pathing feature was a great idea and i want to thank you for doing all this work for us.

See, I don't always troll you...^

Man it would be cool of me if I had L4D2 installed still, though I have no idea if you still need help or have pushed it aside for work and school.

Jackie made his pathing on Wednesday i think.

I hope that there's another very soon.

• 3 weeks later...
GC Alumni

I stated earlier in the thread that the pathing is not AI friendly. Common/Witches/Bots will not navigate them well at all.

Can you set the AI to suicide/ghost if they don't inflict damage in a certain amount of time?

I'm mainly referring AI to Survivor Bots.

cant remember what map it was but we couldnt get past a blockade you put up I hope meastro has spoken to you about that one as we spent 5 minutes trying to find a way round before a loda people joined the infected and slauterd us :)

I stated earlier in the thread that the pathing is not AI friendly. Common/Witches/Bots will not navigate them well at all.

Can you set the AI to suicide/ghost if they don't inflict damage in a certain amount of time?

Can you set the AI to teleport if they are a certain distance away from other players for a certain amount of time?

GC Alumni

cant remember what map it was but we couldnt get past a blockade you put up I hope meastro has spoken to you about that one as we spent 5 minutes trying to find a way round before a loda people joined the infected and slauterd us :)

Yikes. Was my pathing that good that you guys weren't able to figure out where to go?

• Like 1

Can you set the AI to teleport if they are a certain distance away from other players for a certain amount of time?

Amazing idea, you should tell Valve about this, i'm sure they'd implement it right away :)

• 2 weeks later...

Jackie Pathing is fun. But since it's been revoked from play w/o Jackie's permission its kinda of bummer :(, hopefully it'll be more official sooner than later, & we can votes for it likes we do other stuffs lol.