Black Wolf Hall - Roughout and Scale

Flitterkill

Initial post with photos:

http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/42671-black-wolf-hall/

If the photos didn't quite give you a good idea for the actual size of the space here is the floorplan.

Provided these plans are scale accurate, then my green tables will be to scale.

6' x 30" tables, as depicted, seating for 96.

Plus room for more tables by fireplace.

Plus all the room in the game room. Naturally the pool tables and other machines are already in there but more than enough room for the round tables for poker.

bwolfroughout.jpg

I see no bar.

You mean that long, large table labeled "existing counter"?

Yeah, I don't see that either...

As for the sim room I have no idea - looks like an enclosed space of some sort.

Here's another version with some of the stuff in the photos marked out so you can figure out where you are in the space while comparing the plans/photos. We won't have access to the office and I think one of the maintenance closets. Otherwise all of it is ours for the duration.

bwhfloor3.jpg

Naturally the table arrangement is just a mockup. Adjusted as needed. LCD TV xbox/playstation/wii stuff I imagine can go over by the fireplace. All the table rounds they have are collapse-able so easy to move. Didn't mark out the pool tables or foos in the game room as that stuff will be moved to make room for the rounds for poker or board-games or whatever. Once those pool tables are moved there is a ton of space in there.

• Like 1

SIM. is short for 'similar', and in this case is noting that the cross-section of the wall there is similar to the detail of the wall to the lower left of that closed off space. The detailed view would be on sheet A-1 but that's not included.

For our purposes it's irrelevant..

• 2 weeks later...

power.jpg

Fatty and Mini both did the walk-through. Power outlets ring the entire main room. There's a bunch of amps for the taking from a center floor receptacle and we also have an appliance outlet in the kitchen (plus those outlets) - plus spare outlets in the game room we can run over.

Lv6Qnaj.png

aww dont worry lousiest. i dont drink much at all so id prob look like that if i drank like u did.... btw what u have? i have a feeling im going to have to reject some of the drinks given to me lawl i can only handle 2. THATS MY LIMIT

pff you wish I would buy you drinks. I expect at least 5 from you

Lv6Qnaj.png

aww dont worry lousiest. i dont drink much at all so id prob look like that if i drank like u did.... btw what u have? i have a feeling im going to have to reject some of the drinks given to me lawl i can only handle 2. THATS MY LIMIT

pff you wish I would buy you drinks. I expect at least 5 from you

HAHAHAHA!!! i'll buy a bottle of tequila we take shots.... mmkay??? but that means lousiest has to join us too. and of course i can't leave jackie out of this ;D

p.s. that is if im going

Edited by LadyYuri