Final FFO 2013 Dates Poll

Flitterkill

FFO 2013 Dates  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

WHEN: Up to you. I'm pushing a deposit out ASAP but these two Thr-Sun time slots are still available. Fatty can do both dates, one more convenient than the other but he'll make it work.

We're committed. This is happening. Just need the weekend now.

EDIT: FYI on one of the game room pictures there is a small box on a table, near the organ (which will be unplugged...) - it's a late 1990's Multitouch bar video machine thing.

Also, we will have access to a small 10x10-ish secure space. It's the SIM room discussed in the earlier thread, just above the welcome counter, and on the plans drawn with no door. It has a door. And a lock. We may need the space for our storage instead of leaving it for a crash pad / drunk tank but that space does exist and it's ours to use.

Hi everyone. :P Yes, it is I Primus. I got the e-mail for this and couldn't help but post. First ?, Am I allowed to go to this, Second ?, can I bring friends. This place looks almost as good as the place you had the very first FF. I am very seriously, most probably going to go to this. Providing I can go, ergo, members only thing I have forgotten. Anyway, would love to go, and it looks great. Would be nice to see some of the old crew. I'll check in later on it to see the progress. Thanks guys.

• Like 1

Of course - all welcome. Naturally GC will be heavily represented but friends of course welcomed, provided they aren't dicks.

Strongly suggest when registration formally opens you get while the getting is good; suspect this is gonna be a large.

Of course, you could always renew your membership :)