Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn - BETA TESTING

Sky

Sky
(edited)

Hey everyone.

If you're a final fantasy like me, and were disappointed in the first attempt at final fantasy 14, you need to check out the remake they're working on. They've redeveloped everything from scratch on a brand new engine. They have numerous videos up: They've pretty much done everything the community requested, and I honestly think it's going to make an amazing come back. If you're skeptical, sign up for the beta.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/

Also, if you are a legacy player like myself, you are automatically in the beta:

In preparation for the upcoming launch of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn on Windows PC and PlayStation 3, we are looking for enthusiastic players to take part in the beta test.

Players who met the Legacy campaign requirements can participate in the beta test starting from phase 1 and are not required to apply. However, we ask players who wish to participate in the PlayStation 3 beta test to apply for it.

If you applied to be a PlayStation 3 beta tester for FFXIV Version 1.0 and were selected to test the Windows version instead, you need not apply again to test the PS3 version—your original application will be reconsidered when we start selecting PS3 testers. However, if you wish to be considered as a Windows PC tester, we ask that you apply specifically for that.

Edited by Sky
  • Like 1

Sky
(edited)

There are several videos of the updated systems from the alpha. Let me link them to you. The new systems are completely developed from the input and feedback of the community. The dev team from the original ff14 was relieved, and the team from ff11 stepped in. Honestly, 14 was a great game at the end, and I think the remake is going to blow existing mmos out of the water. Remember, final fantasy has a seriously stupid-high cult following.

If you're skeptical, check out these videos:

Leve Quests/Party Combat: (Skip to 2:42 for 8 player mob fight)

http://youtu.be/rSO4DgXzeTs

Edited by Sky
  • Like 1