CS GO Maps

san`

So, I uploaded de_nightfever_beta today. It seemed to work for me when I tested it.

Anyway, why don't you guys make some suggestions or post links to some maps, and I'll work on getting them up to the server.

And, custom night or not, if you want to play something not in the rotation, let me know.

Is there a command that will list all maps which are loaded onto the server in console? I haven't been able to find one so far that seems to actually show everything.

listmaps shows rotation only

maps * will show more, but it doesn't seem complete...

Never fear I will release De_Monastery soon. In fact, most likely this week barring setbacks. Its a port from my CSS version but I've expanded it so it wouldn't be so gosh darn small and tried to make everything a little less cramped. Bombsite B moved completely So you have a "alt" mid where the old site was if any of you remember the map from CSS I released it about 3 week before GO was full stream so it was barely played. This map is way more complex than the Quick little war maps I've made.

Canyon is still in the making. Had to take a break from it. Hence the QLW and QLJW maps I made.

GC Alumni

No luck on museum, deft, 3rdstreet, or losttemple.

I believe cbble is on the regular rotation.

I'm currently attempting to download the cobble_b4 that cat linked to. Will try to upload that tonight.

GC Alumni

Not sure that cbble was already in the rotation, i havent played it once at night when ive been getting on. But definitely agree we need a few more maps on the rotation, just cant think of any right now lol.

My bad, you were correct. I added it.

Here's the current list:

de_aztec

de_dust

de_nuke

cs_office

de_train

de_season_go

cs_italy

de_mill_b1

de_dust2

de_inferno

de_mirage_go

de_contra_csgo

de_cbble_css

What about de_losttemple? I don't speak French, I know some of us do.

I would love to play some de_losttemple come time. :happy:

wow look who is here, Dota man, worries about CS! :P

Hahaha DOTA is just too time consuming 1 match usually last 1 hour so just not enough time in the day to play everything. T.T

What about de_losttemple? I don't speak French, I know some of us do.

I would love to play some de_losttemple come time. :happy:

wow look who is here, Dota man, worries about CS! :P

Hahaha DOTA is just too time consuming 1 match usually last 1 hour so just not enough time in the day to play everything. T.T

i hear you!