CS GO Maps

san`

It's only 1 hour because you farm :) when we play it's like 40 max and you know it!

On topic: Is there a csgo version of the "pro" or "extended" version of italy and office?

www.google.com

Both maps are on the server. Perhaps they are not in the rotation at this time. However, you can easily ask an admin in game to set it as next map, and they just might do it.... not me of course, because I am the enemy of fun. But others might.

Shaftiel

I think only maps that have a working radar should be uploaded. I believe the contra we have..the radar is all messed up where you cant see the person who is standing next to you.

Most customs don't have working radar.

• 3 weeks later...

so i went on the workshop to play some of the customs we played last night, and wow what a difference. When you load customs from the workshop, they have all the working navs and maps so its actually playable, and also then you can load up the custom maps offline from the menu of the game without editing the gamemodes.txt in the csgo folder (which is the biggest sack of you know what i ever tried to do). I highly recommend we stop doing custom maps from the console and start using the workshop. it works better, it works easier, you will always have the WHOLE map when you dl it, and its just better.

example, load cs_estate from the console like we did last night and you are missing half the stuff from the map. Now load it from the workshop and see the difference.

Edited by ARMYguy
  • Like 3

so i went on the workshop to play some of the customs we played last night, and wow what a difference. When you load customs from the workshop, they have all the working navs and maps so its actually playable, and also then you can load up the custom maps offline from the menu of the game without editing the gamemodes.txt in the csgo folder (which is the biggest sack of you know what i ever tried to do). I highly recommend we stop doing custom maps from the console and start using the workshop. it works better, it works easier, you will always have the WHOLE map when you dl it, and its just better.

example, load cs_estate from the console like we did last night and you are missing half the stuff from the map. Now load it from the workshop and see the difference.

This interests me greatly.