It's a go! FFO 2013 July 18th-21st!

Flitterkill

As someone who has been dealing with FedEx and FedEx accounts recently (ahem...) beware of dimensional shipping. basically big packages get charged based on size and assumed weight, not actual weight. Unless they weigh a ton, then they probably charge triple rates :)

If you were a sporting person one could arrange to have it shipped to arrive at BWH on Thursday; if the delivery is delayed it might not show until Friday afternoon though... Safer might be getting your hotel room and then seeing if they will accept and hold and ship it to arrive Tuesday or Wednesday.

On the plus side; Fed Ex office in Kent, OH - nearest one not too far away from Stow - is open on Sundays all day. One might even be able to ship to that locale and have them hold for pickup.

Undercover : "Hey honey, guess what? For your birthday I have booked us a fun filled weekend of relaxation in sunny exotic OHIO! Yes! I know! A full weekend basking in the glow of what has been called by some, 'the gem of the midwest'!? Yes please! Not to mention all the stuff you can do in Ohio! Why, theres walking, and talking, and sitting. The possibilities are trully endless! Ohio has so much... well... stuff! Awesome stuff! Its almost too good to be true!"

Mrs. Undercover: "........"

Yep. That could work!

Shaftiel

• Like 1

Undercover : "Hey honey, guess what? For your birthday I have booked us a fun filled weekend of relaxation in sunny exotic OHIO! Yes! I know! A full weekend basking in the glow of what has been called by some, 'the gem of the midwest'!? Yes please! Not to mention all the stuff you can do in Ohio! Why, theres walking, and talking, and sitting. The possibilities are trully endless! Ohio has so much... well... stuff! Awesome stuff! Its almost too good to be true!"

Mrs. Undercover: "........"

Yep. That could work!

Shaftiel

These should sway opinions about Ohio, but mostly Cleveland. NSFW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

• Like 1

Thanks for the posts guys. I will see if I catch her on a good day, but I doubt she will come as she does not game at all. So it would be more like honey please go do whatever you want to do while I go to Ohio. Not sure how that will fly, but if I work up the courage I will try.

• Like 1

Thanks for the posts guys. I will see if I catch her on a good day, but I doubt she will come as she does not game at all. So it would be more like honey please go do whatever you want to do while I go to Ohio. Not sure how that will fly, but if I work up the courage I will try.

Ask her if you can celebrate it the weekend before if you aren't busy or perhaps during the week. Of course I am not married, so that makes that suggestion easy for me to say.

• 3 weeks later...

If it's a desktop? Man, I wouldn't take it with the airline, pretty sure you'll pay through the nose for that--you should see if whatever hotel you're going to stay at can accept a package for you in advance, or just ship it fedex the day before leaving and pick it up at the closest fedex location when you get there.

Alternatively, if you're coming from VT maybe you could carpool with me, if you're up for a long drive. I live close to Springfield, MA.

I may do that, sorry about delay in response. Hard drive crashed. :( ill look into it this week

• 1 month later...