Gun Updates

lousiest

As a deagle/m4/ak/awp lover, I can't say if I like new updates, especially for deagle. The other night I played CMM and I had deagle 70% of all game and it 80% of my kills were made by deagle! This is no longer a pistol it's a bazooka. I'd love to see valve to reduce deagle damage instead of 65-80 per shot to 50-65, keep the recoil as it is right now. Needless to mention, AK and M4 now does less damage than deagle, the rifles make less damage than the pistol! This is too sad. P90 is now long range SMG, it is now a lazer gun that shoots only heads. I can say a lot more of my concerns, but you all understand.

In addition, I'd like to "thank" those 5 so-called pros, who suggested to make this changes to the game we all love. I wish them long live and happiness.

Well match play everyone was complaining that if you lost the gun round you'd probably start 0-3 but now teams "save" rounds are lethal!!!!!! I say up the price on the deagle a lil bit more and I dont know how much you get per kill but it should be as low or lower than the awp

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR

Well match play everyone was complaining that if you lost the gun round you'd probably start 0-3 but now teams "save" rounds are lethal!!!!!! I say up the price on the deagle a lil bit more and I dont know how much you get per kill but it should be as low or lower than the awp

Totally agree! I usually don't buy 2nd round, no matter if I lost 1st one or won. As said above, deagle, armor, nade, flash and smoke/incendiary every round!

Let's be honest here though. The Deagle is a true hand cannon. Haven't you ever seen one fired on a youtube video? 2 shots of that and anything you hit SHOULD be dead. This is the one thing they've probably made more realistic in the game. I've never once brought up my issues with the smaller SMG's or how any person, armor or not, can take 6-8 bullets and still live to kill me, with like 30 HP left. That's the most unrealistic thing about this game. Maybe they should look into fixing that. Why would I want to buy a gun that wont kill my target in 6 or more shots?

• Like 1

Let's be honest here though. The Deagle is a true hand cannon. Haven't you ever seen one fired on a youtube video? 2 shots of that and anything you hit SHOULD be dead. This is the one thing they've probably made more realistic in the game. I've never once brought up my issues with the smaller SMG's or how any person, armor or not, can take 6-8 bullets and still live to kill me, with like 30 HP left. That's the most unrealistic thing about this game. Maybe they should look into fixing that. Why would I want to buy a gun that wont kill my target in 6 or more shots?

You my friend better not buy the PP-bizon you will rage when it takes 9- 11 to kill someone sometimes :D

• Like 1