Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
lousiest

Gun Updates

39 posts / 1598 viewsLast Reply

Isn't the the aim way off now as well? I couldn't hardly hit anyone with it. ( did 3 kill in one round with it though got sneaky and flanked some peeps) but outside of that round it felt wildly inaccurate.

Yeah damage is lowered, but recoil is still very strong. Deagle is SO useless now, especially if u missed 1st shot. :( Why does Valve makes this so dumb, every freaking update? Isn't it an obvious thing to notice? Sigh.

I haven't had too much of a problem with the recoil, though I know it's not as tight as it was in CSS.

Just when I thought I was getting used to Counter Strike, they always change something. I feel so amateur for saying I've only been playing since 2009.

Just when I thought I was getting used to Counter Strike, they always change something. I feel so amateur for saying I've only been playing since 2009.

Don't worry about it. I started in 2008.

2000 CS 1.1

But the has been changing too. CS:GO is too new, it will take a while till Valve make this game more balanced. CS:S had a long way to become CS we like. Be patient.:)

What is everyones favorite pistol? I can not stand the new recoil of the deagle...its feels and look so dumb now..it bounces back too quickly and looks like im cheating.

Glock is a complete beast as it stands now. I find that it's easily my most effective pistol.

Of course you would say that. What do you think of the Zeus?

I didnt Use it Since I've gotten my achievement, but I remember when u failed to Charge me with it, but my knife was faster. :D