SimCity $59.99 + $20 Amazon Gift Card

lousiest

To get it delivered on the day it's released, I have to pay for two-day shipping which comes to about $16 for me. :nosmile: Think I'm just gonna buy at my local GameStop and help poor Ohio get some sales revenue. :loki3: I know it's a better deal on Amazon, but oh well. I'm a sucker.

Edited by Girlzilla

How cool would it be to have a huge area with a GC member each having control over his/her own region? Meaning we all play in one game and one region per GCer. That would be the ultimate thing to do.

I'm just not too keen on using Origin though...

I'm fine with just a city. I feel like if you gave players a whole region, 16 cities each, there would be no reason to work together. Having a smaller area puts a limit on what you can realistically do by yourself and pushes you towards using teamwork.

I just want to see the massive traffic jams. I like roads, lots of roads! When I was little, my sister and I used to play with our little matchbox cars and use crayons and pencils and whatever else we could find to make little roadways on the carpet. :icon20:

Edited by Girlzilla