Sammiches

Flitterkill

Working out the neat stuff that gets thrown into the mix the more people attend; the Kickstarter-like things.

In that vein, I'm curious.

Subway, Jimmy John's, Quiznos? Any preference on these mainstream choices?

Also, there are many delis in the Akron Stow/Cuya area if local flavor would be preferred...

I worked at Jimmy John's for like 2 years. In Missouri & Las Vegas. I had a a shirt that said Damn Fast, Butt Friendly. LOL. IT was envied by many of the employees cause i was the only one who had it.

Fun Story: One night one of the drivers had a car topper on his car and kinda of put it over the sunroof like an idiot, needless to say at some point in the night he opened the sunroof and the topper fell off. He was like freaking out because he didn't want the owner to find out. And like 2 days later he was delivering subs and some dude had it on his car parked in an apartment complex. So he just grabbed it off like he stole something and sped away without delivering the subs. HAHAHAH Oh We had fun times.

• Like 1