Selling my headphones Audio-Technica ATH-M50

VooDooPC

I bought these headphones last October, they sound phenomenal but I don't find them very comfortable after a few hours. When I play games or listen to music I need something I can wear for a long time and these don't sit on my head very comfortably. If they were slightly smaller they would be great, but the foam headphone pad sits on the top part of my ear and becomes uncomfortable. I think my head is too small... ANYWAY

I used them regularly but they are still in great condition. If you're interested I can take pictures. I might do that anyway.

Pictures:

100_0272.jpg

100_0274.jpg

100_0273.jpg

100_0277.jpg

100_0275.jpg

100_0276.jpg

100_0279.jpg

Includes everything that originally came with them, including the box. The company I work for has a warehouse, so they will be properly packaged and secured when shipped.

Here's the Amazon link:

http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-M50-Professional-Monitor-Headphones/dp/B000ULAP4U

I'm thinking $110, including shipping. Payment through PayPal, naturally. If you're interested at all post here with questions for send me a PM.

Edit: Added Pictures

Edited by VooDooPC

I have these headphones. Love them. Great audio, super comfortable, but the leather does tend to crack from the oils in your sweat. After about 2 years, I either need to send them in for repair or look for a pair with synthetic leather. Would definitely buy Audio-Technica again though.

Strangely enough, I think I got this recommendation from anonymo.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, if you guys buy now I'll throw in a FREE copy of Mark of the Ninja, that's a $14.99 value. I'll also take $20 off the headphones for a total of $90.00 with free shipping.

Cheapest Used Price on Amazon: $106.23

Mark of the Ninja on Steam: $14.99

-------------------------------

Total: $121.22

My Price: $90.00

You save: $31.22 (26%)

$75 is less than 1/2 of what I paid five months ago and that doesn't include shipping. I can't go quite that low, sorry. $75.99 is closer... but... really? :D

Why won't you just sell it on eBay/amazon/Craigslist?

I have an Ebay account with work that is 100% Positive Feedback with over 3,000 feedbacks but if I sold them on there I can't actually get the money because it's a business thing. I don't trust Craigslist and I have no experience with the Amazon market thing.

i've used craigslist a fair bit. safest would be to meet the person face to face. if it's hardware, i usually tell the person i'm willing to accept returns for a month if the item fails and that almost always gets the sale done. never has anyone returned anything to me

i've used craigslist a fair bit. safest would be to meet the person face to face. if it's hardware, i usually tell the person i'm willing to accept returns for a month if the item fails and that almost always gets the sale done. never has anyone returned anything to me

Do you just give them a fake number?

I do. I was actually going to the store today before work to get a can of canned air and get rid of every spec of dust. We have a small set up at work with a light box and flood lights we use to take pictures of our parts. I'm going to get better pictures for this topic and in case I need to sell them outside of GC.

• 3 weeks later...

It looks cool but I don't think I can use them for a very long ti,e either.

Anyway, I'm glad that it was already sold. Did you happen to buy a new one already?

Yes, I bought Sennheiser HD558s. I already had the HD555s for years and the HD558s are the newer version of them, so I was already pretty sure I'd like them, and I do like them a lot.

Last week I bought a GTX 670 which is muuuch quieter than my GTX 480, so even though the HD558s are open ear I'm not getting as much background noise as I used too. I can also finally use my speakers again! Woo!

• 1 month later...