Skyrim: Dragonborn DLC

Girlzilla

Gah! 38

I stopped playing skyrim cause a friend told me the ending... sigh

The ending like, you kill the evil dragon from the start of the game?

Skyrim is about the adventure, not the story. :D

Yes!

And this DLC is taking 38 minutes to download GRRR!!

(edited)

OK, here it is. Just played the new DLC and uploaded to YouTube two battles I thought were hilarious. Hopefully, somebody will find this interesting to watch. I didn't edit it. Just pure gameplay.

Note to self: WereBears are not happy CareBears. And about those Rieklings... you just want to pet them and squeeze their fat cheeks – but then they try to spear you.

I’ll be mad if you don’t watch in High Def. 1080HD yay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MhYbiYEGPE&feature=youtu.be

If the link no workie, it's ZillaGames GC in YouTube. My favorite is the gigantic smack at 0:48 rofl My poor lil dremora lords.

Anyway, I love the DLC so far. I played Morrowind to death back in the day and this DLC is like a blast from the past.

I yam what I yam; and you’re an ash yam.

Oooo boar meat.

You bore me!

You creep cluster!

No, you’re a creep cluster!

Edited by Girlzilla
  • Like 1

(edited)

I have no idea what is going on on the videos, sorry! Do you mind to explain why it supposed to be funny?

Just suck the joy out of life, why don't you!!!

Cat, have you ever actually played Skyrim?

(Your Steam library suggests No.)

THEN GET OUT OF MY THREAD!

Haha just kidding! You didn’t even crack a smile at the videos? I laughed like a banshee when that WereBear smacked my dremora lord 10 feet across the water. The dual dremoras are my best conjuration spell and I’m not used to them getting owned. Plus, “WereBears”… I also found the noises made by the Rieklings hilarious. They sound like ewoks from Star Wars. (Didn’t they also carry spears? I remember Princess Leah getting poked at).

And the second video is mainly an inside joke if you ever played Morrowind (the 3rd TES game – Skyrim being the 5th). Near Seyda Neen at the beginning of the game, you cross paths with a similar failed flying experiment, all splat in the middle of the road. Okay, maybe not ROFL material, but I’m new to frapping and kinda intent on flooding YouTube with my contributions.

I have another video, all Rieklings and an untimely death. “Boo cha.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_B9qEYMF-4

Edited by Girlzilla

No, I've never played a game of TES series

tumblr_m5m5hvGtBP1r90vuf.gif

So, it's funny, because the strongest spell of yours is too weak to kill a werebear? And Rieklings sounds like ewoks but don't look as cute. Sorry, I'm a moron.

Fly video made me smile, but I have no idea why he got kicked up in the sky.

13582643743123.png

Edited by walkingCat
  • Like 1

No, I've never played a game of TES series

tumblr_m5m5hvGtBP1r90vuf.gif

So, it's funny, because the strongest spell of yours is too weak to kill a werebear? And Rieklings sounds like ewoks but don't look as cute. Sorry, I'm a moron.

Fly video made me smile, but I have no idea why he got kicked up in the sky.

13582643743123.png

Haha Yah, my dremoras are big babies. The flying guy - it was a scripted event in the game. He just did.

Can you animate the warebears with the raise dead spell?

Ugh, no. In Morrowind, you could customize spells – change their duration, range, and magnitude and be limited only by the amount of magicka you could cast. Totally different than Skyrim. So I’m stuck with largely useless necromancy spells that can only reanimate weak enemies, like those Rieklings. Even then, some of the higher Riekling classes (Hunter and the Boar Rider, from what I saw) don’t work. I dunno – maybe someone made a mod to address this.

My brother bought this when it came out, I'm just going to copy his ESP file..... *shifty eyes*

WHAT?! You donut. Just wait for a Steam sale. Besides, I know your unflagging honor would never permit such shiftiness.

Ugh, no. In Morrowind, you could customize spells – change their duration, range, and magnitude and be limited only by the amount of magicka you could cast. Totally different than Skyrim. So I’m stuck with largely useless necromancy spells that can only reanimate weak enemies, like those Rieklings. Even then, some of the higher Riekling classes (Hunter and the Boar Rider, from what I saw) don’t work. I dunno – maybe someone made a mod to address this.

My brother bought this when it came out, I'm just going to copy his ESP file..... *shifty eyes*

WHAT?! You donut. Just wait for a Steam sale. Besides, I know your unflagging honor would never permit such shiftiness.

Skyrim has different levels up raise undead. Raise Zombie, Reanimate Corpse, Revenant, Dread Zombie, Dead Thrall. I was wondering if any would raise the warebear.

(edited)

Skyrim has different levels up raise undead. Raise Zombie, Reanimate Corpse, Revenant, Dread Zombie, Dead Thrall. I was wondering if any would raise the warebear.

Nope, that's what I was trying to say. Sorry, not trying to sound like a know-it-all. Just crying that Skyrim isn't like Morrowind in some aspects :P I might be wrong about the WereBear but I'm pretty sure they're too strong for the spells they give you.

Edited by Girlzilla

I started this last week on my Mage. So far I've only done the clearing the catacombs, giving out beer samples, and finding out the truth of what happened do that miner guys grandfather.

I've been wanting to play a melee character for a while so I started one and have about 5 hours on him. Trying to get to the point of where I can access the DLC on him to get to Morrowind.

• Like 1