Can we do a de_canyon test?

turnbullTeRRoR

Well the title says it all. I'd really like to get my latest version of de_canyon uploaded and make kind of a trial run of sorts during some off hours time. Would this be cool ?

If so we should try to get a handful of peeps on for testing(sign up if your down for it ). I'm really curious to see if it holds up on a server with no issues / fps or what not.

I will enter it on game banana as an MIP and drop link here if No one has a problem with this. Is there anyone I should specifically ask?

http://csgo.gamebanana.com/mips/1490

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR

need to test it before saturday night release. Don' t wanna play it if its gonna lag everyone out. I run offline servers to test all my maps and they are laggy with bots. Canyon A little more so, but when I change bot quota to 0 and run around by myself its fine. So I need it to run on a server to see how it holds up then.

need to test it before saturday night release. Don' t wanna play it if its gonna lag everyone out. I run offline servers to test all my maps and they are laggy with bots. Canyon A little more so, but when I change bot quota to 0 and run around by myself its fine. So I need it to run on a server to see how it holds up then.

I'm not sure if map lags or your PC can't pull it. :P

Need an admin on late like between 11- 12 eastern for testing/ providing most everyone pubbing at that late hour would be down for it. I asked last night (7 non member pubbers on)and everyone replied they wouldn't mind giving the map a spin but there were no admins on at the time. Mohawk came on later but the server was full so I didnt want to kill it so I never asked him to change it.

Anyone down for this tonight? If the server is ripe for it of course.

We did test this out tonight, I think Turnbull got the feedback he was looking for, which unfortunately means he has work to do to make the map less taxing for everyone :happy: . That said, I think it's better than cs_militia was in source.