FFO 2013 Official Seat Chart

Flitterkill

Board members and above should get first dibs on seats.

Plus there are several people I want to sit next/near to.

I'll sit across form you so I can unplug your lan cable.

speaking of which are we coved on lan cables?

Everyone should bring their own just in case. A "What To Bring" checklist will be made when it comes closer to the date.

What you see, barring small on-site changes (or large changes) is what you get. There are three main table rows, abutted up against the north (on the diagram) wall. A1 and A2 are two seats on the same eight foot table, opposite is another eight foot table with A3 and A4 seats. Between the A1/s and A3/4 tables there will be some gap to drop cables and the like but certainly not a foot of space. The rest of the A tables are all six foot long but same layout of course. Both the eight and six foot tables are 30 inches wide.

As for the space inbetween the table rows, for people to sit/walk, in some cases people will be a little close to the wall (see the first few D seats) but by and large there should be about five-ish feet between rows. Like I said, on-site we may need to tweak as well.

Also, what's depicted is a full load-out of what? 104 people? Plus I can sneak in a few more by the fireplace if needed. If we get 70 showing up then we can move tables and there will be a lot more room, etc...

Is this what you were looking for?

I'm pretty sure a updated seating chart would be posted periodically and those who chose seats that are reserved already would be PMed about it and asked to choose a different seat.

what is the point of reserving seats if one day someone like old friend/relative/sibling will come and take my seat?

Everyone should bring their own just in case. A "What To Bring" checklist will be made when it comes closer to the date.

Uh, this might be a silly question, but is a LAN cable the same thing as an ethernet cable?

Uh, this might be a silly question, but is a LAN cable the same thing as an ethernet cable?

A LAN cable is the steel cable used for Kensington locks.

/hides

• Like 1

Receipt says "Tee-Shirt Size: 1". Is that M?

Yep. Apparently the receipt is treating the custom fields as binary and giving a 0 or 1 response. But yes, Medium - its a drop down field so it's all good.

Also, for those that haven't noticed the seat chart has been and will be updated pretty regularly. Up to date right now.