FFO 2013 Official Seat Chart

Flitterkill

I see Girlzilla has C7. I am going to reserve C5. And set up a web cam. Pointed right at her face... just waiting.

Shaftiel

LOL This is what you'll see. I'm going to auction off this bag. My awesome artistic skillz - almost as good as my CS:GO finesse.

bag_zpsd91c5d11.png

Edited by Girlzilla
  • Like 3

I see Girlzilla has C7. I am going to reserve C5. And set up a web cam. Pointed right at her face... just waiting.

Shaftiel

LOL This is what you'll see. I'm going to auction off this bag. My awesome artistic skillz - almost as good as my CS:GO finesse.

Geez... you should put a paper bag on your head if you're going to go like that...

Oh, wait... you're already wearing one...

*flees*

• Like 1

So it's obvious table C is where the cool people are now that we have Shaft and tomatoes.

Fixed that for you.

I WILL BURN YOU! YOU WILL KNOW PAIN, AND THAT PAIN WILL CONSUME YOU!

That and you are sitting right next to me, and I swear I will eat only Mexican food all weekend.

Shaftiel

• Like 1

That will take us to a kinda-26 or so registered (mav's four still inbound plus another four seats accounted for). Not counting Fatty, or any staff for that matter.

Not bad for the first week of registration.

Maybe get JC to patch in a FFO promo to the L4D2 messages? Same for CSGO? Might not be a bad idea...