FFO 2013 Official Seat Chart

Flitterkill

I swear to God.... I have spend way to much already (plane, hotel) to get to this event. I will be very dissapointed if those people who are just a car ride away don't bother to show up. This is a great time, a chance to meet the friends you made in game. You get to hit them for real, instead of just pounding your keyboard in anger! Lets do this people. Register and attend FragFest 2013!

Shaftiel

I'll bring all my hoochie mama friends.

I assume you are talking about Shaft....he is already coming.

In all seriousness though I do hope more people sign up soon because it appeared that support for it was really high. In addition all the xt guys are coming which I never thought would happen. If more people don't sign up we will only have four 6 man teams for CS not including gl and discom (they each get to be their own individual team at this point). I predict it will be Team gl vs. Team discom in the final this year ,one vs. one in person, how is that not worth the price of admission alone?

Edited by Jibbajabba

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I can't believe I forgot to register; glad you guys sent out that reminder email. I had a great time at FFO 2007 and 2010, and this looks like it'll be a blast as well.

Probably going to need to brush up on my CS skills, though...

Edited by mahshah