FFO 2013 Official Seat Chart

162 posts / 8369 viewsLast Reply

This got me so excited

I'll bring all my hoochie mama friends.

and this is brought my mood down

Oh wait, I have no friends.

Thank you, 'Zilla.

Edited by walkingCat

I swear to God.... I have spend way to much already (plane, hotel) to get to this event. I will be very dissapointed if those people who are just a car ride away don't bother to show up. This is a great time, a chance to meet the friends you made in game. You get to hit them for real, instead of just pounding your keyboard in anger! Lets do this people. Register and attend FragFest 2013!

Shaftiel

I took off work, but haven't punched my ticket yet. Unexpected trip to cedar point earlier in July may be using any money I was using for this, still need to see how cheap I can get a hotel and stuff.

Edited by samurai nightling

I'll bring all my hoochie mama friends.

I assume you are talking about Shaft....he is already coming.

In all seriousness though I do hope more people sign up soon because it appeared that support for it was really high. In addition all the xt guys are coming which I never thought would happen. If more people don't sign up we will only have four 6 man teams for CS not including gl and discom (they each get to be their own individual team at this point). I predict it will be Team gl vs. Team discom in the final this year ,one vs. one in person, how is that not worth the price of admission alone?

Edited by Jibbajabba

I am going to get dead, stinking drunk at FFO. I will probably wake up on the plane ride back to California.

I expect nothing less

Wow, I can't believe I forgot to register; glad you guys sent out that reminder email. I had a great time at FFO 2007 and 2010, and this looks like it'll be a blast as well.

Probably going to need to brush up on my CS skills, though...

Edited by mahshah

Definitely. I plan on bringing another board/card game this year. I just need a roommate until very early morning Monday. I have to get to the airport by like 5 am that day.

You know your welcome in our room*. Though I may wanna double check with Gram on that lol. So long as you dont mind the floor with maybe some blankets or something for padding.

*Especially if you wanna throw some money towards the room cost!

Edited by samurai nightling