FFO 2013 Official Seat Chart

Flitterkill

Just a heads up on the seat chart to point out that it probably won't matter. With attendance looking to be 40 give or take a bit there's going to be a ridiculous amount of room to spread out and do whatever. Also you may wish to brace yourselves for three people per round table...

Woot, still not quite the 50 that I think we had in 2010 but 32 people will still be a great time. Plus there's still more time for more to join.

Also some of the people organizing it like Fatty aren't even on the seat roster. So like FK said, most likely gonna be about 40 people I think.

Edited by samurai nightling

Well, I for one am VERY glad I am going to this one. With the turnout so low its looking like it will be our last one period. So at least I get to be there and meet some of the people I have played with for years during this possibly last oportunity to do so.

Shaftiel

Edited by shaftiel

• 2 weeks later...

Glad I ordered an extra XXL...

FYI the seat chart is partially invalid. All 8' table reserved still in place but a few of the six footers are being flipped to 8's as well *and* a few of you late registrants will be on round tables. Two or three people per.

Your goodie bags this year are a FFO tee-shirt and a genuine GC pint glass.

• 2 weeks later...