FFO 2013 - Room Sharing Open Thread

Flitterkill

If you are looking to save costs on room sharing, team/buddy up in this thread.

I'll post some hotel links here ASAP.

Bonus points to those brave enough to go hardcore sharing and do it by hour blocks for sleeping/shower purposes. Could someone do 12 people to a room that way? Hmmm... Don't wanna know.

Don't go entirely by those - feel free to call directly. Many of the aggregating sites actually have limited room stock for each hotel. Given the location of this Economy and the price (right off an interstate exchange + dirt cheap) I suspect they reserve a lot of stock for phone in reservations and for people showing up.

You could call, I could call...

Just to let everyone know the Economy Inn said I booked the last two bed room for Friday night. Apparently there is a Toby Keith concert very close and the hotel is booked heavily. Now this may or may not be true, it is just what the hotel told me. I recommend booking your rooms early for FF if this is the case.

• 2 weeks later...

you wish, Ill bring a sleeping bag if you want to share

i cant go :(

phew. you scared me for a sec

Yuri & Cr4sh sharing a bed...reminds me of the Rock Vs. John Cena

Hold on a min, let me get my popcorn :)

and of course i'm the rock right? who cares about john cena

Alright, I just got my permission to have a vacation for FFO dates.

So, I'm gonna try to reserve a room in a hotel/motel and I'm looking for one with a single bed. If I everything is booked up to date, I'll bring my sleeping bag and I'm eager to share room and expenses. I guess this will be closer to FFO.

Heads-up (good intention spoiler): I make a lot of noise when i sleep... yeah it sucks.

Edited by walkingCat

So, I'm gonna try to reserve a room in a hotel/motel and I'm looking for one with a single bed. If I everything is booked up to date, I'll bring my sleeping bag and I'm eager to share room and expenses. I guess this will be closer to FFO.

Heads-up (good intention spoiler): I make a lot of noise when i sleep... yeah it sucks.

A lot of meowing?

A lot of meowing?

...and worse. You heard my voice it's annoying enough, now imagine 10 times worse noise...

• Like 1