I hate...

crasx

nobody.

Just wanted to say I know I'm not the most popular admin on the server (boohoo), but I don't like hate, and I want to counter all the hate that's going around. On a personal level I believe in loving people as often and freely as possible. So to all the people whose toes I've stepped on because of my radical views on feminism, atheism, and stuff- I don't hate you, I think you rock. To all the people whose toes I will step on- my bad, I'm sorry.

You are all beautiful, awesome people and I hope you have a great day.

• Like 2

GC Alumni

For shame. I never hated anything about you, except that you like /r/atheism, not that you were an atheist.

LOL. Yea I'm starting to realize it's a craphole. I don't think it shows up too much on my frontpage anyway. I'm gunna go unsub right now

Well since these public messages seem to be going around, here's mine:

If you don't like how i handle or don't handle a certain situation

If you don't like my attitude or mic usage

if you don't like Belgium

Just pm me about it. Seriously about anything. Be it the colour of Biggs' panties offending you or the loudness with which i trash-talk sometimes. I'm always willing to hear your grievances. I don't even have to be in-game for you to talk to me. I'm not good at many things, but i am mature enough to take criticism.

However if you do decide to talk to me, do it in a pm. Not in open chat plz. Believe it or not it's sometimes fun to actually play the game.

That is all. It's seriously been great adminning for you guys so far. Thanks.

The Dude

Well since these public messages seem to be going around, here's mine:

If you don't like how i handle or don't handle a certain situation

If you don't like my attitude or mic usage

if you don't like Belgium

Just pm me about it. Seriously about anything. Be it the colour of Biggs' panties offending you or the loudness with which i trash-talk sometimes. I'm always willing to hear your grievances. I don't even have to be in-game for you to talk to me. I'm not good at many things, but i am mature enough to take criticism.

However if you do decide to talk to me, do it in a pm. Not in open chat plz. Believe it or not it's sometimes fun to actually play the game.

That is all. It's seriously been great adminning for you guys so far. Thanks.

The Dude

The Dudeism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dudeism

• Like 1