CSGO Ban Requests

TheFirstMonk

I entered season around 11:15PM CST. Upon entering the server, saw an exchange where a guy said he "won't stop TKing until i'm banned."

He left shortly after I arrived. Didn't see the actual TKing, but a mass exodus of players on his team and his statement sort of proved it.

Secret Agent Steve (Grabnar) STEAM_1:0:13663464 12:44 84 0 active 80000

• 1 year later...

Team attacking about 6:47. Ban instantly

Colorado STEAM UserID STEAM_1:0:53162124

Hello Stealth   I'm not sure if I've seen you on our server before or not, but we appreciate your report.   We are in the process of checking the log to verify some information.  If you plan on playing on our server as a regular you should think about adding some of our admins to your friends list.  I checked your profile and saw that you had no GC members/admins as friends.   If you do plan on playing here a lot we could step in on the occasion that no admins are present while problems are occuring.   Feel free to add me turnbullterror.gc  and you can check out this list    http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/pages/staff  for more players who could assist you.  

• 4 months later...