Game of Thrones Season 3 Preview

lousiest

God only knows when George will write book 6. It only took him years to write book 5 and HBO needs this series to go on for a while

wait... so this show could potentially have no finale season?

Well George RR Martin doesn't want to pull a Roger Zalanzy so he has written out his manuscripts in case he dies before he finishes it. Have you seen this dude? He looks old and is really big and just looks unhealthy.

It's been sOOO long I forget what happened last season :/

If you read the books, then last season ended half way through book 2. God only knows when George will write book 6. It only took him years to write book 5 and HBO needs this series to go on for a while.

Well kind of, they're kinda screwing around with the chronology a little bit so they're supposedly on book 3 now (especially since they showed The Battle of Blackwater Bay at the end of season 2). However apparently they're cutting book 3 into two seasons, and as someone who has read the books I always love seeing people's reactions to events that I know are coming up.

I don't have HBO so I've still only seen Season 1, and am awaiting my pre-order of Season 2 on Amazon. I read every single book in the series and wow, it gets so complicated. I hope HBO has a huge budget for this hah!

I also went to a Comic-Con a few months ago and got these signed comics I thought would be nice to share since they are from the story.

GOT_p2_zpsb4ab8d16.png

GOT_p3_zpsd76d3f74.png

GOT_p1_zpsf6125de8.png

Edited by Girlzilla
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

looking at those covers, i think hbo's special effects team has a lot of work in front of them

One of those pictures has already happened and the other two probably won't because they're very vague (like the Westeros Kings in the background of Danaerys)

looking at those covers, i think hbo's special effects team has a lot of work in front of them

One of those pictures has already happened and the other two probably won't because they're very vague (like the Westeros Kings in the background of Danaerys)

WHAT!? Actually two have already happened. Daenerys got preggo with Drogo's baby - that's her holding the dragon eggs she received as a wedding gift. Then there's the one of her in the fire, end of book 1 when she burns the witch who killed her baby and made Drogo all empty, and comes out unscathed as Mother of Dragons. Yah the dragon's huge, not a baby size, but that's why I like the comics. Artistic license! The other one, with the dragon rider... I can't remember if that one happened (I think I know what scene now that I think about it, but don't want to spoil it since it's from a lot later book), but it's from a comic book so probably grounded in some actual scene from GRRM's books.

Edited by Girlzilla