Mid-February Update

Flitterkill

1) 20+ registered one week in. Might want to get on this because...

2) Hotel space. I checked for the usual regional events when looking at dates (the box car derby nationals being the big no-go date) but didn't see anything standing out.

Turns out there's this music venue in Cuyahoga Falls... Vanns Warped Tour on Thursday, Toby Keith on Friday. The uber-cheap Economy Inn literally just down the road from BWH is filling/filled up (it's also right on the interstate so that is making matters worse). The sooner you register the sooner you can punch your ticket for hotel rooms.

3) Seems I had topic starting turned off in this forum. Sorry. Turned on; have at it.

4) Here's a mock-up of the badge you could be wearing if only you would register and attend this clearly awesome (to the max) event:

ffo2013badgemock3.jpg

UPDATED 2/33/2013. First sponsor.

Also for some of you old-timey clan types there is room to jack in clan names if some of you want to get your badges branded collectively and be all like "look at us - we have a clan!". We'll organize that closer to the event. Drinking age is indicated on badges - there will also be wristbands as an additional of drinking age indicator. ID's checked when you on-site check in. Those that make me punch out the 21+ because they lied get kicked in the head. Repeatedly. Of importance to half the general population note I didn't specify which head.

• Like 3