Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer

walkingCat

I have played A LOT of this multiplayer. Unfortunately most of it was before they added their achievement stuff, but I have a lot of things unlocked. A few months ago I tried it again, they've added tons of free content. I was impressed but extremely confused becuase of all the new stuff.

So I tried it yesterday. Well things got really crazy very fast. I was getting killed like every 5 seconds, thanks to teammates who saved me 500 times. With time i began to understand what to do and who to shoot at. Thanks to VooDooPC, he gave me some good tips in regards of the gameplay and sparing credits.

Special thanks to Girlzilla for being around leaving me alone against hordes of enemies.

I've pumped my Galactic Readiness up to 77%.

I freaking LOVE ME3 multiplayer, and put a ton of time into it for roughly the first six months after it was out. Then a bunch of life stuff happened, a few new games took priority, and I haven't messed with it for a few months. I would love to get back into it with GC folk, but I have it for Xbox 360, not PC. :(

I freaking LOVE ME3 multiplayer, and put a ton of time into it for roughly the first six months after it was out. Then a bunch of life stuff happened, a few new games took priority, and I haven't messed with it for a few months. I would love to get back into it with GC folk, but I have it for Xbox 360, not PC. :(

I was waiting for you Boiler!

According to VooDooPC, they added a lot more stuff since then. Does it make a difference Xbox or PC? I need to google it later on.

Edited by walkingCat

Special thanks to Girlzilla for being around leaving me alone against hordes of enemies.

GAHHH! Do you know how long I waited on Sunday for you? You stood me up, you dirty Prothean device! (I know we didn't a set an exact time, but I expect you to be available at all times!!!)

Lol Thanks for playing Voodoo and Cat! ME3 multiplayer is AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE.

Avenger, my Origin name is girlzilla.gc and I am a noob.

Edited by Girlzilla

I'm Reomet on Origin. I haven't touched ME3 since I finished the story in May, but I would be willing to play again if it was all GC folks.

Yay! We definitely could have used a fourth yesterday. I'll add you when I'm on Origin if I can find your name.

@GirlZilla - Added you aswell

Yay!

Yeah, we had a streak of like, 10 games with no losses! >_> < _< >_>

ROFL. For the record, VooDoo is a very good one to have on your team, especially when he plays that little bowling bowl alien Volus dude. I don't know how many times he revived me, but it was a lot.

Edited by Girlzilla

Origin is popular among GC, and I bet it will be super popular after new Simcity. We should definitely add it.

VooDoo is the man, without him we would rage quit after 2nd game. lol

Volus round character is very funny and useful. Rolling around helping teammates, killing enemies.

PC>XBox>PS

This entire thread makes me sad. I miss ME3 multiplayer :(

I feel the exact same way. Never really had anyone to play with on PS3, but still clocked in about 250 hours on it i think. I absolutely loved it.

And btw: last multiplayer dlc 'Reckoning' comes out today! Rumour is there's an unlockable collector character!