Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer

walkingCat

Yeah i'd buy it if it was like 15 euros max., but i'm not putting down 30 euros just for a multiplayer that probably won't run on my pc anyway. Just let me know if it were to drop in price again.

Excuses...Excuses!

(edited)

30 euros? I bought ME3 Deluxe Edition 2 weeks ago for $22.

Currency exchange as of 03/05/13 16:56 CST is 1 Euro:1.3 USD

So the price of ME3 is $39? Origin sells Deluxe edition for $29 ATM.

Apparently there was a sale. I missed it though. Normal edition now at 30 euros, deluxe at 40 euros

Edit: retail seems to be at 20 euros... hmm...

Edit: oh my, i just unlocked the Lancer-7. So yummy. Goodbye low ammo Cerberus Harrier. This gun is so awesome.

Edited by TheDude

(edited)

400% is a lot percent. I thought it was doing an insane amount of damage but I'm also kind of crazy. It only carries like 20 shots. I really like the Executioner, the one shot pistol, that thing is sweeeet.

Edited by VooDooPC

• 2 weeks later...

Fired it up over the weekend, holy crap balls am I rusty. Somehow though, with a squad using questionable tactics, I was able to beat the only map that had eluded me on Gold - Firebase Glacier. Against the Reapers. Achievement Unlocked!

Also, it seems like everyone is using all of the new characters that have been added in the 6 months that I've been away from this game.

I'm pretty sure the PC is more OG than that Xbox, but ANYWAY... yeah, they added a lot of stuff since release.

Not when Mass Effect was an Xbox exclusive upon release (and I was a shortly-after-release purchaser)!

• 7 months later...