de_raze_b1

turnbullTeRRoR

Another custom by yours truly. I don't know if you have had the chance to play the Death Match map turnbullkeep_b1 (available only on the deathmatch server) This is the same map only made with enhancements for a de_map and renamed. The turnbullkeep was just a name I gave the other map for testing.

http://csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/172697

Anyways I tried to maximize balanced play with uniqueness. I think I pulled if off somewhat only time will tell. This map has breakable surfaces and some "secret" tunnels but not too secret.

• Like 1

GC Alumni
(edited)

first time I've made a "CT sided" map or maybe the T's didnt rush together at all. I know some peeps said it was a little laggy I"m working on it :) Beta 2 is gonna be a little bit different in a handful of ways.

#1 3d skybox.

#2 B-site is larger

#3 Passage out of T spawn, and into lower and upper B have been widened some

#4 The little side hall(beside A site that overlooks mid) is blocked by breakable wood wall now.

#5 Fixing the texture of the water or removing it entirely not sure yet.

#6 optimizers

#7 custom nav file

#8 with cooperation a mini map/radar

#9 The Rocks separating mid from ctspawn to B have been completely trashed and redone (should look much better)

#10 the "secret" passage under A from T side has been widened more so you don't look like your trying to hump the wall trying to get in.

#11 wooded (breakable) windows in B site heaven

#12 Added de_raze over my name in the easter egg located in B heaven

extra note on #4 considered closing off entirely to encourage T mid rush more often?

Army guy wanted sewers from T I think I could make that work... back burner for now. The secret passage is supposed to pass as a viable route for T's rushing A

T side- A rush options- Far left wooden palaside walls/ramps. Or they can chance the tower ladder. Or the secret crawlspace by tower. Or they can go caves to mid/ or under tower to mid to lower A

T side- B rush options Straight through caves middle tunnel is lower B rush . Caves right tunnel is upper B rush. You can take left tunnel to rush mid to B or can start going A side and switch under tower/ mid to B

I really wanna get this map smoothed out and working properly. Could be a nice one.

Input welcome.

btw I was running a awesome strat of secret to lower A to jail cell secret to CT spawn/ B side but 2 ninnys were camping jail which made no sense but in some bizarre way made perfect sense :wacko:

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR
  • Like 1