BWH Videos

Flitterkill

Really cool place....I know exactly where that is, for some reason I wasn't putting it together until he mentioned Graham and Fishcreek, I used to live 1/4 mile from there. I think that place used to be open as a pool hall years ago.

As for camping in the parking lot, we might want to check into that before people get too carried away, knowing where that is, I can't imagine that the Stow police would stay away long after seeing tents in the parking lot right there in the city.

Yep. Black Wolf Pool from 1999 to 2003. Closed then leased to a wood working business. They closed and owners just turned it into a rental.

Agreed. We'll need to roll with quiet hours / pseudo-lockdown from something like 1-2am until 6am to keep a low profile and be good citizens.

And yeah, not big on the tenting myself. If the green space right behind the hall was larger then sure, but there's nothing there really. Also I prefer people shower and seeing as no such facilities exist at the hall...

makes me want to cry i want to go.....

Why can't you go?

bc of responsibilities i have here i cannot leave.... plus $$$... actually thats not the problem i already have the funds........ and more than likely l4d2 ppl prob wont go....

promise me u guys will take a video of lousiest drunk on his counter. :P

Edited by LadyYuri

more than likely l4d2 ppl prob wont go....

Why? L4D2 people far outnumber CSGO and any other games here. Why wouldn't they come and put faces to screen names and game together in-person?

tell me this... have any of them signed up and how many? session and nightling dont count

Check the list:

http://gamerscoaliti...ial-seat-chart/

JC is going, hasn't signed up yet. Actually, a bunch of people who are going haven't registered yet. That and we haven't even started advertising on the servers in the MOTD or anything like that. And the website isn't up either. One month in and we're a quarter full almost. We're just getting started.

It seems strange to me that given how insanely popular L4D2 is for us that no one who plays it would come. That would suck.

And hell, I have no idea why I'm still around here, UT2K4 is long gone... Though I do have a P4 Dell Laptop that is arriving today that will serve as an FFO UT2K4 ONS/Deathmatch/Freon server and UT archive :)

Pardon my humor. The Internet gives an opportunity for everyone to be anyone. I never had a chance to hear LadyYuri's voice.

which immediately explains how you can still hear.

I only read the FFO forums cuz i'm interested but knowing i can't possibly come breaks my heart.

Pardon my humor. The Internet gives an opportunity for everyone to be anyone. I never had a chance to hear LadyYuri's voice.

I only read the FFO forums cuz i'm interested but knowing i can't possibly come breaks my heart.

Well what can possibly stop you to visit us?

Well about 4500 miles of water to start :P

Well about 4500 miles of water to start :P

An airplane?