BWH Videos

Flitterkill

Pardon my humor. The Internet gives an opportunity for everyone to be anyone. I never had a chance to hear LadyYuri's voice.

which immediately explains how you can still hear.

I only read the FFO forums cuz i'm interested but knowing i can't possibly come breaks my heart.

Well what can possibly stop you to visit us?

Well about 4500 miles of water to start :P

21 hour flight worth 800pounds for me to come lol same as Maestro and Dude probably

Pardon my humor. The Internet gives an opportunity for everyone to be anyone. I never had a chance to hear LadyYuri's voice.

which immediately explains how you can still hear.

I only read the FFO forums cuz i'm interested but knowing i can't possibly come breaks my heart.

Well what can possibly stop you to visit us?

Well about 4500 miles of water to start :P

21 hour flight worth 800pounds for me to come lol same as Maestro and Dude probably

Begin saving:) 10 Euro everyday...

Lady Yuri's arguement is invalid. Now she (maybe he) should come to FFO. Excuse is not accepted.

:D i've been called a little boy before but that's on the servers

Its down right rude to call a woman, much less one as beautiful as Lady Yurri, a 'he'. You should apologize right now. I am shocked and outraged at your lack of common decency. How dare you sir.

Shaftiel

gracias but ummm how do u know how i look like???? ................ JACKIE!!!!!?!?!!!?!?! :meanface:

my voice isn't the problem its me screaming but there's like maybe 7 out of 40 ppl who hate it.... join in on l4d2 u'll hear my voice. or on ventrilo i sometimes get on there

But, I don't, that's where I'm confused!

Well, there is a simple way all this can be explained. You are the survivng member of a twin fetis. In utera, your fetis absorbed that of your twin, who now lives like a parasite on your brain. At night while you sleep, it can gain control of your body, and it uses this new found freedom to mindlessly play CS:GO and L4D2.

Its so obvious. There is no other logical explaination, except perhaps for ..... ALIENS!

Shaftiel

• Like 2

shaftiel, on 06 March 2013 - 12:11 PM, said: Its down right rude to call a woman, much less one as beautiful as Lady Yurri, a 'he'. You should apologize right now. I am shocked and outraged at your lack of common decency. How dare you sir. Shaftiel

gracias but ummm how do u know how i look like???? ................ JACKIE!!!!!?!?!!!?!?!

I was going to say something like, "I just like to imagine all the women on the internet are beautiful" But that just ended up sounding creepy. lol :)

Shaftiel

Edited by shaftiel

shaftiel, on 06 March 2013 - 12:11 PM, said: Its down right rude to call a woman, much less one as beautiful as Lady Yurri, a 'he'. You should apologize right now. I am shocked and outraged at your lack of common decency. How dare you sir. Shaftiel

gracias but ummm how do u know how i look like???? ................ JACKIE!!!!!?!?!!!?!?!

I was going to say something like, "I just like to imagine all the women on the internet are beautiful" But that just ended up sounding creepy. lol :)

Shaftiel

Lol I imagine everybody pretty too xD

Forget the Kitty.. do you see how many 2 liter bottles there are of soda on the counter? Holy crap. And please... who has a corded phone these days, and that lamp *shudder*... Cat obviously lives in his mothers basement.

Shaftiel

• Like 1

Forget the Kitty.. do you see how many 2 liter bottles there are of soda on the counter? Holy crap. And please... who has a corded phone these days, and that lamp *shudder*... Cat obviously lives in his mothers basement.

Shaftiel

maybe getting ready for a PARTY!!!!! but where's the alcohol?

Shaftiel

Yuri there is a simple answer for all of those who didn't know, Shaft is a psychic. Somehow though, he is unable to harnass these powers to help him be good at counterstrike.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dude and Maestro - if you guys can swing the airfare, FFO fee is waived and I'm pretty sure we can get you accommodations on the house.

Never saw this till now. It's an awesome gesture FK, but i won't be making it this year. Coming to FFO is on my to-do list though. Just have to convince my girlfriend it's a valid way to spend the time in the US. :)