shaftiel

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If I had a peach for every peach I ate, I would have a peach.

What would I do with said peach? Why, I would gently caress that peach's skin. My mouth watering at the thought of its juicy, soft, succulant flesh. Just waiting for... no.... yearning for, begging for, my mouth. My tongue gently fondling each peach as it enteres my mouth, feveroushly sucking its necter down my throat.... my eyes rolling back in peach induced ecstacy.

Oh yeah.... those peaches are that good.

Shaftiel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

If I had a peach for every peach I ate, I would have a peach.

What would I do with said peach? Why, I would gently caress that peach's skin. My mouth watering at the thought of its juicy, soft, succulant flesh. Just waiting for... no.... yearning for, begging for, my mouth. My tongue gently fondling each peach as it enteres my mouth, feveroushly sucking its necter down my throat.... my eyes rolling back in peach induced ecstacy.

Oh yeah.... those peaches are that good.

Shaftiel

I was thinking just the other day.. How are your peaches doing?

Well today my peaches are so smooth, with just the hint of the very softest fuzz. I like to rub them, and carress them every night before bed, just to make sure they are safe and warm. I also enjoy watching others feel them as well, the look of delight and wonder on their faces as they hold and taste the soft, supple skin of my peaches. Ah yes, its the simple things in life that really make you know you are alive.

Shaftiel

Well today my peaches are so smooth, with just the hint of the very softest fuzz. I like to rub them, and carress them every night before bed, just to make sure they are safe and warm. I also enjoy watching others feel them as well, the look of delight and wonder on their faces as they hold and taste the soft, supple skin of my peaches. Ah yes, its the simple things in life that really make you know you are alive.

Shaftiel

HOW ALIVE DO YOU FEEL RIGHT NOW?

Shaftiel

wut