Banned from CS:GO Competitive Pub

iamleap

(edited)

1. IGN: ಥ_ಥ Abroham Lincoln® ಠ_ಠ(╯°□°)╯ Steam ID: # 926 "ಥ_ಥ Abroham Lincoln® ಠ_�" STEAM_0:0:21678975 00:20 161 0 active Game Type///Server: Competitive Casual CS:GO Other parties involved: [GO$U] Fudge Dumplings ( I don't see how someone on my friendslist being banned is grounds for me to be banned based on what I've done below unless swearing/cursing is considered bannable on the first offense.)

2. I was kicked for saying "f***in awps Q". I came back into the server and was banned without warning or reason by an admin named San'.

3. I take responsibility for swearing as I didn't read the rules if any were posted I just entered the server.

4. I'm sorry for swearing and I can respect the rules of the server if they include no swearing.

5. Well the server was fun. That's about all I can say as that was the first time I was in there.

6. I'm willing to change my behavior. Not typing out curse words isn't a very hard thing to do.

Edited by iamleap

(edited)

Well my steam name has special characters in it I'll change it for now and repost.

# 2 1 "Abroham Lincoln" STEAM_1:0:21678975 00:30 15 0 active 80000 loopback

Thanks a lot for understanding guys.

Edited by iamleap

• 2 weeks later...