Fragfest Ohio

FacePalmSmash

Currently awaiting my new hard drive and am anxious to get back on the server. In the meantime I just reserved for the LAN in Ohio and hope many of you will do the same. I will be very bummed to travel all that way and not have enough folks to play that.

"That" being l4d2

• Like 1

I want to go and I got the time. My only problems are money and distance. The distance issue is that I really dont want to be in a car for 12 hours. And Toner would be able to shift this way if we were to carpool but then I thought to myself "Why would I want to be in a car for 12 hours with Toner?"

Could be a recipe for disaster or so much awesomeness the whole earth explodes.

Im waiting on the verdict right now...

I want to go and I got the time. My only problems are money and distance. The distance issue is that I really dont want to be in a car for 12 hours. And Toner would be able to shift this way if we were to carpool but then I thought to myself "Why would I want to be in a car for 12 hours with Toner?"

Could be a recipe for disaster or so much awesomeness the whole earth explodes.

Im waiting on the verdict right now...

those 12 hrs with toner will be me sleeping in his car WEWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unless some how u guys can keep me awake but im not going so.............

(edited)

KITTY !!! YOU AND I WILL SLEEP IN THE SAME BED SPOONING I MISS YOU MY LOVE !!!!

Oh and rad will sleep on the couch...

Hey rad or cr4sh too i think we need to talk about some video surveillance equipment you will be ordering SOON....which is totally unrelated to this topic btw

Edited by Avengers

(edited)

Crasx has earned a new achievement 'No Sense of humor'.

Damn i thought he was cool :(

P.S. Anyways i still wanna ask, is anyone gonna make a video of FFO 2013 and post it here for us non-attendees....?

Edited by Avengers
  • Like 1

(edited)

Gheez, i was NOT trying to degrade or hurt anybody....i was only teasing and mainly just kidding around. Fine, i formally offer my sincerest apologiees to you, rad, gravity and tsunami.

On a side note, if you are uncomfortable with the post crash go ahead and delete it aswell.

Edited by Avengers

I'd rather get spooned than knifed.

Didn't you ever heard about "The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely Inefficient Weapon"?

You sir, are doomed.

I laughed so hard when I saw it first time.

Death has not ever been so sophisticated!