Ah, Winter

shaftiel

85 degrees. Drinking by the pool. Might go for a swim. Hows your winter going?

Shaftiel

You know nothing of the winter of the North, young Southron squire.

He has known nothing but the long summer. Winter IS coming though, and he shall be the worse for it.

• Like 1

(edited)

Shaftiel

It may not be 85 but it is a nice cool and sunny 72 currently here in Texas.

Edited by TheLaw

Shaftiel

Get in vent so that I can curse at you.. Or I might fly out to Cali for a week and crash your place ;E

And right now it's snowing in NYC :|

Chicago gets up to mid 90s in the Summer (last year over 100 I believe). Which isn't even the worst part, it also gets so humid you can't sweat because you're basically swimming in moisture. That's why I'm going to Yellowstone where it doesn't get warmer than 80 and there is no humidity to be found. Except it does still get down to around 30-40 at night.

Chicago gets up to mid 90s in the Summer (last year over 100 I believe). Which isn't even the worst part, it also gets so humid you can't sweat because you're basically swimming in moisture. That's why I'm going to Yellowstone where it doesn't get warmer than 80 and there is no humidity to be found. Except it does still get down to around 30-40 at night.

Yellowstone can't get any warmer than that. The size and amount of bugs creates a permanent partial eclipse of the sun.

Also, itching.

glhf

Yellowstone can't get any warmer than that. The size and amount of bugs creates a permanent partial eclipse of the sun.

Also, itching.

glhf

The end of the late shift in the beginning of the summer is always the worst. I work right on a marina and get eaten alive while I have to wait for all the boats to come back and dock.

Also, itching.

glhf

The end of the late shift in the beginning of the summer is always the worst. I work right on a marina and get eaten alive while I have to wait for all the boats to come back and dock.

Off! Deep woods with Deet. Bath in it.