GAMES & LAN Itinerary

waymon

All-

What games are we going to be playing? CS:GO? BF3? Consoles? (Halo?, COD?)

I want to setup a 1v1 awp_map tourny.

As well as a 2v2 de_map tourny.

Ill do all the managing of these tournies, but wanted to see if everyone is cool with that before I did.

Also...how do these LANs normally work? Everyone just setups and plays whatever they want? Or it is just that someone yells out..."HEY WE ARE GOING TO PLAY BF3...the IP IS..." and people just join if they want?

Can we have MineCraft tourney

Probably. Its on the ideas list I have here.

As you said let's see how many of us will join.

How in the world would you have a Mincraft tourney? A build off? Who can create the most elaborate mob killing machine? Explain please, because I am baffled.

Shaftiel

There are actually many pvp team-based custom maps for minecraft. Definitely options there--though the actual fighting mechanics are very... hmm, boring? Just click m1 over and over.

I've watched a bunch of matches on the map "Nail" and another one called "Revolution". Good stuff--team based, could definitely have a tourney for those. :P

I had an idea for a Minecraft thing. Make a labyrinth-like maze, have teams of 3 or whatever go through and try to search for items (like blocks since they're visible) to bring them back to their starting area and place them in the designated areas and those spectating are in the air on a glass floor and can overlook everything since the labyrinth would be open ceiling.