Something happen to the server?

Flitterkill

every night we have 2 - 3 groups of GC or nonmember regulars in Competitive Match Making. Myself, San, Smokey, Lunk, Mohawk, rennD LwalkCat, Skyline, gl, SirTony, dt greg, the smeg, Devious, Doom , UCundercover, Woden and more. We're all in match making all the time it seems. I go into the pub and get like 4 invites after 2-3 minutes lol its hard to resist.

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR

every night we have 2 - 3 groups of GC or nonmember regulars in Competitive Match Making. Myself, San, Smokey, Lunk, Mohawk, rennD LwalkCat, Skyline, gl, SirTony, dt greg, the smeg, Devious, Doom , UCundercover, Woden and more. We're all in match making all the time it seems. I go into the pub and get like 4 invites after 2-3 minutes lol its hard to resist.

Whats up with my name?

Whats up with my name?

rest of the letters taking a cat nap?