Anyone interested in playing World of Tanks?

VooDooPC

I bought a GTX 670 and it came with free to play cash for World of Tanks, Planetside 2, and Hawken.

I started playing World of Tanks in late 2010, it's pretty fun but the grind can be a bit harsh at times. I currently stopped playing, or am on a break or something like that. ANYWAY, the World of Tanks cash is an invite code for new accounts worth 2,500 gold. I think that's worth a couple months worth of "premium" account, which boosts your XP and cash you get per match.

I used to play it all the time and Penty plays it now, so if you're interested and want help starting out or want some hot tips let me know.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, at higher tiers without Premium you'll lose money if your match isn't great. The Premium is around the same cost as other MMORPGs monthly fees. At this point I'm not playing as much as I used too, so I'll buy a week or so of premium when a patch comes out and just play that week. The next patch comes out next week.

I'm always on after 10pm arizona time, that or I'm on L4D2...or SC2. One of those games. Working my way towards getting a Churchill I soon.

I like the British heavy line. There's three variants of the Churchill (Churchill I, Churchill VII, and Black Prince) and they are kind of slow, but they are heavily armored and have fast firing guns. With a fast firing gun you won't do as much damage per hit as other guns, but if you miss the next shot is only a few seconds behind that one. You can also keep enemies permanently tracked while your teammates blow them up.