Is it worth RACING to get that present ?

Avengers

I just came up with an idea regarding gifts, so bear with me.

This would add both an item for Survivors and Infected. Since gifts are just for Survivors to pick up, the item for Survivors would add benefits for Survivor players, however, the item for Infected would add negative effects for Survivors. Both would be priced at around 30 points for Infected and 45 for Survivors (because Survivors can send points). If one team or the other has it enabled, it would only activate 50% of the time. If both teams have it activated, it would activate 33% of the time.

(edited)

I like it! But too high priced maybe? Since tank is worth only 50 and a better trade off.

Maybe allow to raise up the chances of finding a present with each buy worth 15 points, like buying up chargers.

Edited by Avengers

How about turning presents into a bit of a gambling system:

1. No presents drop normally
  2. Survivors can 'buy' present drops for 1 point. They queue up so if you buy 10 present drops the next 10 infected that die will drop a present each.
  3. Presents now give 3 points each, although some will drop in unreachable places so you won't always get 3 points for your 1 point purchase. Also someone else could get it instead.
  4. Infected can buy boobytrapped presents for 1 point. They go into the same queue as the survivor presents.
  5. The boobytrapped gifts can either: Boom the person who picked it up or drop a small bit of spit where it was picked up or something else evil.