We have a private server we need to 10 man within GC

turnbullTeRRoR

What skill level is this? cus i'm still not that good, but i have played. Also i'm not sure what the servers and stuff are can someone help?

You need to add some GC members as friends on steam who are CS:GO regulars.... are you in the GC steam group? That would be the place to start. Girlzilla dropped the server ip's in the other thread about the 10 man Saturdays

I think you're right san' but for the sake of the more hard core members people should at least try to play "scrim" style and maybe get some practice in some CMM first. Add me- I'm open to playing with anyone who's not used to competitive play... you can't drag my rank down. It's already low and I can destroy my rank on my own thank you :dork:

• Like 1

I was under the assumption that this was for fun with other GC members, not super competitive.

Did I say "NO don't join us. We allow only good players"? I just suggest to play on the server first to check your skill. Think this way, if most of our top players join the game, players with low skill ain't gonna have any fun.

I consistently score on the lower end of the spectrum, but I still really enjoy myself. It all depends on what really matters to you.

Also, I won't be around this Saturday. I hope to join you guys next time.