Explorer.exe server execution failed

Animal

You might be familiar with this bug. Recently my whole computer crashed after a Windows update and since I was running in Raid0 my hard drives failed and I lost all of my data. I was forced to reformat the drives and start over. Everything was fine reinstalling windows and this time I decided to backup my drives on one of my two 2TB HDD's.

After the backup everything has been abnormal. Most processes run quickly but when things require windows explorer to run them they either take 10 minutes at a time to load or force explorer to crash after much delay. The only hint I have toward the problem is a notification that says "Explorer.exe server execution failed."

Most of the common solutions I've found online require registry fixes which haven't worked, going into cmd.exe as an adminstrator and creating a new account which also was ineffective, or deleting my current account and creating a new one. The last one seems like it's the best option but since explorer refuses to run and crashes whenever I put any task to it, I can't even accomplish this task. It just freezes and eventually crashes.

Fortunately my browser and basic programs still work but I can't run Steam games or access anything in the control panel.

Any suggestions would be really helpful!

yeah the new account was created in safe mode. now the computer takes about a minute longer to load, freezes when I right click the desktop, and can't even open any pages of the control panel.