GC 10 man 5vs5 captains choice this Saturday details-inside!

turnbullTeRRoR

I'm down any Saturday evening before customs begin if we can get the players. 6-7 Eastern start time needed. Would love for a better GC turn out. @ 6:45 we had like 5-6 GC members in CMM/ As you can see from the screenshot we had some non-GC members but server regulars playing which I don't mind at all but would love for an all GC 10 man. Also you will need a little patience with a 10 man its hard to coordinate sometimes . A few people got impatient left and we started literally 3 minutes after they left playing 4v4 with a bot a piece. Reomet joined fairly late.

Reomet joined fairly late.

I have to eat sometime. I'm definitely game if we can start by 16:00 PST (19:00 EST) or earlier so it doesn't run into when I usually eat. I would also appreciate it if we could find a way to streamline picking the teams. I left because I needed to eat and picking the teams didn't seem organized at all.

I take it Vent isn't really a requirement for this event?

Edited by Reomet

I prefer vent so we can communicate better on and off the server but everyone will not have it.

The reasoning behind the timing is for it to be exactly before Sat. Night customs begin. Its kinda hard to plan it earlier on a saturday when a lot of people are doing things mid day/ early afternoon

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR

I probably will not be around for any 10 man or maybe even customs this Saturday. I planned on taking work of tomorrow to take my kids to the Zoo but weathers gonna be bad that day. So I'm pushing the zoo trip back to Saturday. The zoo is 2 1/2 hrs away and about a all day thing so time won't be on my side