Sending my kids to the server

shaftiel

My youngest kids (8 & 9) really enjoy playing minecraft, and they have been begging to be allowed to join multiplayer servers. I was wondering if anyone would be around tonight (4/05) or tomorrow (4/06) to help them claim some land and show them what the commands are and such.

Let me know, thanks.

Shaftiel

P.s. I enjoy mincraft a bit as well, but I always end up like a dwarf, just building rooms and areas underground....

All the admins i've seen online so far help the new players with stuff. Before they go online they can check if someone is on. Dragonfire has been doing a Minecraft Marathon so there's a good chance she's on there.

What are their usernames? So we know who to look out for.

My youngest kids (8 & 9) really enjoy playing minecraft, and they have been begging to be allowed to join multiplayer servers. I was wondering if anyone would be around tonight (4/05) or tomorrow (4/06) to help them claim some land and show them what the commands are and such.

I'll just start offering everyone I see cookies and telling them to get in my minecart.

But they should be safe here, we've had plenty of people on recently.

P.s. I enjoy mincraft a bit as well, but I always end up like a dwarf, just building rooms and areas underground....

Yeah, that's what I was doing for quite a while, kind of got bored with being a hermit now though.

I am more like a Farmer/Miner in Minecraft. I havent been on in awhile and Minecraft usually hates Laptops, the generation of laptops mines comes from, people usually have a lot of problems with it. Ive been in the Killing Floor and Titan Quest mood, but if I am on, I am on.

I like seeing what other people build, but I am quite a ways from the main civilization.