Batman: Arkham Origins

lousiest

• 2 months later...

Seems your fears can be put to rest:

And the latest trailer:

I probably won't be getting this one on release though. Getting a bit tired of the formula and it doesn't seem like there's a lot of new gameplay mechanics.

Already played Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City....i am definitely looking forward to Arkham Origins, but also very disappointed that the bat mobile they showed in Arkham Asylum, YOU STILL CANT DRIVE IT AT ALL!

Yeah but realistically speaking, how would they pull that off?

Already played Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City....i am definitely looking forward to Arkham Origins, but also very disappointed that the bat mobile they showed in Arkham Asylum, YOU STILL CANT DRIVE IT AT ALL!

Yeah but realistically speaking, how would they pull that off?

Well, for instance it would be nice to fly the batcopter, or drive a batmobile on the streets to navigate through the map, allowing you to exit at certain points to fight mobs or use the gadgets in the batmobile to fight mobs!

I do love to use the grapple hook and glide ability to get around, but Arkham Origins, is twice the map size of Arkham City, so would be nice to drive from one end of the map to another, or use its bridge ability to cross paths form one part of town to another.