Am I Exploiting Dead Centre The First Map?

Static

Left 4 Dead 2

Dead Centre

1st Map

Okay so as infected I spawn where the survivors start off as soon as they go down the stairs at which point I boom them like a overwhieght ninja :ph34r: , I know what your thinking that start point is restricted and I cant spawn there however I find as long as no survivors can see me I can just ghost jump near a wall and spawn mid air, am I cool to keep doing this or is it restricted for a reason and would be unfair on the survivors?.

I'm more concerned about Survivor exploits than anything. Spawning in using unconventional methods or locations isn't a big deal. That's why I have the ghost pounce on the server so people can spawn where they need to be in a hurry. If this was an exploit, the ghost pounce wouldn't be on there because of people rocket booming from 100 feet away.

i think my server was the only one that used ghost fly properly. In its time, I had seen other communities try and fail at it, miserably. Just makes you want to shake your head, painfully.