Hot to Become Admin

Nforce

(edited)

@tonerrr THEY AREN'T SIGNING UP NEW ADMINS, THAT'S WHAT THEY TOLD ME, SORRY BRO, I'M THE LAST ADMIN TO BE SIGNED UP. They told me you were fired lol. J/K

Edited by Nforce

@tonerrr THEY AREN'T SIGNING UP NEW ADMINS, THAT'S WHAT THEY TOLD ME, SORRY BRO, I'M THE LAST ADMIN TO BE SIGNED UP. They told me you were fired lol. J/K

there is a quote button off to the bottem right below the post you wanna quote------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>---------V

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR

yuri is very jealous of my skillz

Crasx - my Skillz on the Keys are Hotter than yours - you just HotKey

I get by. I was actually thinking of recording my game play so you all can feel shame when I pwn you

back in 09

Hot Admin == Tsunami

Someone has a crush...

Also she's taken, property of Gravity Kitty if i'm not mistaken. And if that doesn't work out everyone knows i'm next in line.

I thought ownership of humans wasn't allowed in canada.

I get by. I was actually thinking of recording my game play so you all can feel shame when I pwn you

back in 09

Hot Admin == Tsunami

Someone has a crush...

Also she's taken, property of Gravity Kitty if i'm not mistaken. And if that doesn't work out everyone knows i'm next in line.

Lol those are Canadian laws... nobody takes them seriously

• Like 1

(edited)

Hot Admin == Tsunami

Someone has a crush...

Creepy?

Edited by Avengers

back in 09

lawl yes this is why u can kick (not using admin or votekick :P) my bootaye on the server.... BRING IT CRASX!!!! u sux ;D

back in 09

Hot Admin == Tsunami

Someone has a crush...

Lol those are Canadian laws... nobody takes them seriously

Wut. I dont belong to anyone xD anyone but kitty ! KITTY I LOVE YOU XD MARRY ME MY LOVE