Oakgyrl510's claim.

walkingCat

Me being a bad person: Does anyone know Oakgyrl? Is she coming back?

Reason to ask: We had have a little confrontation because of this territory and The Skyway. Since Oakgyrl didn't explain her plans well enough, but was really concerned about me building on her way. Now the territory looks abandoned (everything was demolished by owner). No signs of activity.

Oakygirl is obviously upset, so let's stop joking around for a minute.

The conversation between Oaky and Cat obviously went south at one point, wether it be technological or in content, so just leave that behind you completely. Let all resentment stemming from that conversation flow away, because it never happened.

Good.

Now let's go over what we know:

Oakygirl is moving most of her stuff to Crasx' place to help him out. She's not forsaking her other claims.

I assume Oaky wants to make an amusement park (with rollercoasters etc.), but the problem would be WalkingCat's skyway being in the way?

Edited by TheDude

started a new rollercoaster, was actually planning on connecting it to the end of my skyway... best of both worlds!

As I said oak, mi casa es su casa... and we will all be glad to have you back. all of us

let's all just be respectful of eachother

if this thread was not to take my claim away why else is it here? i havent been off minecraft as long as some of the other people before me, i dont see him making threads about their land claims. it is clear walkingcat just wants my land or wants to pick at me in an attempt to irritate me. u cant have either. =]

I think that this was misinterpreted, Walkingcat's been asking for permission so he can expand his skyway through your claim and link it up to the network already in place. He's not after your land or is here to irritate you. The reason there aren't threads about other claims is Cat's already asked the rest of us in game whether he can expand the skyway through our claims.

EDIT: Removed second part. Doesn't appear to be the case >.>

Edited by Kitarity

Conclusion: Oakgyrl is under delusion. Since she is only one who'd already twice complained about others being on her way. The reason for the thread is to make sure what all that noise was for. Oakgyrl's claim will remain on the server.

Conclusion: Oakgyrl is under delusion. Since she is only one who'd already twice complained about others being on her way. The reason for the thread is to make sure what all that noise was for. Oakgyrl's claim will remain on the server.

get off me already.

if what kitarity said is true as to why this thread was created, the answer is still no.

no to what lookback said also.