Pokémon on cellphone

TheDude

There ya go dude, a great website i used to download games for java based phones - http://gallery.mobil...53683/?ref=3784

Its a pokemon pack, for your phone...download and transfer, VIOLA!

Ok. As soon as i find one of those little cables (my pc has no bluetooth) i'll transfer it to my phone. Do i just copy and paste it into my phone or what? :P

I have absolutely no experience with apps etc.

I don't have a Nokia Asha 201 or a java based phone on me atm, but from what i remember you download the jar file from the site and then run it on your phone by simply clicking on it.

Let me know if you run into any issues, ill do my best!

I was running pokemon Ruby on my Droid Incredible, granted I know that was android. I had to download a Gameboy advance emulator for $4.99 then u get the files from any website that hosts them, it took a little work to get it to work, but Google helped me out with that. Java based, phones, I have no clue but Google is always your friend :)

I was running pokemon Ruby on my Droid Incredible, granted I know that was android. I had to download a Gameboy advance emulator for $4.99 then u get the files from any website that hosts them, it took a little work to get it to work, but Google helped me out with that. Java based, phones, I have no clue but Google is always your friend :)

I made some searches before posting this topic and found a few files, but no helpful pointers to go with them, nor a guarantee that they were safe

what!? you dont buy a GBA emulator for 5$, you just got ripped off

GBA emulator is free, Of course in the adrouid store, you have to pay, but its a RIPOFF, dont buy soemthing that is already free

all you have to do is google," GBA emulator for android" download the VPK ( android package) and then google," GBA roms for android" and there shoudl be a list...with lots of games

TL:DR : I downloaded it off google and i have 5 games including "The legend of zelda" the minish cap", Pokemon ruby and sonic advance 3

..im currently trying to downlooad and play pokemon hacked ROMS, its pokemon fans who make their own pokemon games. it seems much more intresting than the Officiial ones...

examples: pokemon naranja rom (really fun costom rom

It seems to be working. I had to pick a different file though. The one you posted was too big, which was weird cuz the file was only 3 MB and i have 37MB

Oh i remember those old Nokia's lol they reserved so much memory as phone memory, could barely have a playlist of 5 songs tbh...

btw yes Dude's its protected memory so it wont let you save on it.

My cellphone isn't a tablet though.

It's glitched. Pressing continue resets your savegame. Just lost about 2 hours of playtime.

Regarding the glitch there are two possibilities,

• your rom doesnt have enough memory to save the game hence it resets. Or the save file is simply created multiple times as in the old GBC/GBA cartridges.
  • It could simply be a corrupt file, bad programming from the developer...

In any case i'll look out for another source to get the game for you, which version of Pokemon are you trying to play btw?

Well at the time (2 years ago?) the $4.99 GBA emulator was like the best one and I don't mind supporting someone who makes a good thing. I also no longer have that phone, or any smart phone, so this kind of stuff is just all memories for me now. The real ripoff is $30 a month for 2GB of data, when I don't need data at all, its a nice luxury but unnecessary.