What the poopity poop pooping poop?

shaftiel

yo poopity I've gotten more random peeps to join while play testing my new map de_canyon_beta whatever version than changing the server to Dust 2 lately.. Then when server filled up to 8 vs 8 on canyon I initiated a vote "nextmap" regular rotation or more customs - customs won the vote like 70/ 80% ... changed the map to de_seventowers_beta whatever and initiated same vote and more customs won agian...... something to think about ...

I assume you're on Blackgate like everyone else. No one is on but Sim. All I do is WvW

Bah, every time I look at the server info its at 0 players. Of course thats at about 8 or 9pm Pacific, so... there is that. Sigh.

Shaftiel

I assume you're on Blackgate. The GC guild is empty, I only see Sim on and he's in another guild. If you like WvW there is plenty of action.

I usually check anytime I am on to see if anyone is playing. It is hard to initiate starting to play because so many people play competitive anymore. The fact is that its only populated on customs, which is a fun day, no one has to work on Sunday and we get to play cool new maps.