l4d2 video

Twins

i traded some guy in tf2 few days ago. and deleted him after, adds me again today and told me he saw me on a youtube video, lol. Was funny he remembered me.

if any care.

this guy is...

AllShamNoWow. Not sure if you know him but he makes youtube videos for his audience. I have seen him twice I think. I was also there yesterday when he played but I wasn't aware of that was him.

He has pretty ok videos in my opinion, specific sense of humor, ..etc etc.

I post some thread "gcftw is famous now", when he was playing in No Mercy hospital but he got kicked for a member.

Also, we could enlightened with some other stuff as rules and tricks ^^

this guy is...

AllShamNoWow. Not sure if you know him but he makes youtube videos for his audience. I have seen him twice I think. I was also there yesterday when he played but I wasn't aware of that was him.

He has pretty ok videos in my opinion, specific sense of humor, ..etc etc.

I post some thread "gcftw is famous now", when he was playing in No Mercy hospital but he got kicked for a member.

Also, we could enlightened with some other stuff as rules and tricks ^^

i meant kinda bad :P

his vids are okay tho, kinda funny, at least he promotes teamwork

Well, i'm bad too :P He probably doesn't play l4d2 a lot.

Well, i'm bad too :P He probably doesn't play l4d2 a lot.

he just doesn't shoot much...in a zombie killing game

Probably busy talking. Also people don't care to see someone who'se crazy good at the game. They just want to be entertained.

the only annoying thing is that he didnt record the voice chat as he clearly had it turned off and got confused when things happend i acctually remember telling that guy to leave the bot but thank god he used common sense

We have all accepted that you don't love us anymore LB.... But if you decide to come back then I have plenty of death charges waiting for you.

Almost there, a week or two more and I will have my decent computer back...

• Like 1

yeah sebaka sometimes there are 2 people in spectate and the game is full but they get told to join or leave and sometimes it says 20/20 so you cant even join spectate but if you give it 4-5 minutes you should be okay also try playing not in peak time its still fun

Even if we have a second server, I still don't know what I want to do with it.

Also, the 22/22 or the 20/20 thing with the server slots is mainly there for so people can't join to hijack spots...although I did fix that in a later release of the !teams plugin. It changes to 20 slots when the map changes, and changes back to 22 when the Survivors leave the saferoom.

• Like 2