Next up.....

turnbullTeRRoR

GC Alumni
(edited)

shhh it's a secret :P

actually I have 2 projects in mind. I've started on a rough outline of one. Not sure if I can figure out a layout that works(or makes sense) for a defuse map. May end up being an awp map or something...which is why its a secret because IDK if I can pull it off.

The other idea would be a paintball style map/ inside warehouse wooden structures...... team elimination like the deagle map but with buyzones

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR

GC Alumni
(edited)

Unleashing the secret...... Its' the Dallas Dough Boys New Stadium under construction. T's are targeting the renowned capitalist Barry Bone's Luxury Owner's box or the mid field where most of the stadiums furnishings/ raw materials are stored while under construction.

A view from the cheap seats.....

stadiuma30009.jpg

Ground level from inaccessible corner

stadiuma30008.jpg

Overview

stadiuma30007.jpg

From the owners box(bombsite)

stadiuma30006.jpg

owners box from outside

stadiuma30003.jpg

View of T's path to 50 yard line bombsite

stadiuma30001.jpg

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR

GC Alumni
(edited)

Its quiet a challenge to make this one playable as far as routing goes. Had to go with the rail cars to box off and make routes/ bombsite on the field or else everyone would just run outt onto a huge open field with no cover :) . The rail cars will most likey be configured a little differently then what you see here for the final product.

Also T's have an empty elevator shaft to utilized from top mid level to the bottom as do the CT's

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR