ATT. MaRvIN BSP of gc_nova for radar

turnbullTeRRoR

GC Alumni
(edited)

oh yes my friends the people have talked and they are tired of the Deagle. Shotty they say! Shotty and boxes oh so beautiful square very droll boxes my friends YES!

gc_nova credits: myself for final version. MaRvIn for overview and MOST of all the original creator Razo18 for the prefab of the warehouse you will most likely recognize from the Source version of the deagle map we used to play.

All I had to do was drop the boxes in the right places and I may have given a little shout out to GC...... and maybe a secret....

gc_nova.zip

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR
  • Like 1

GC Alumni
(edited)

alrighty then hmmm everyone as already DL'd gc_nova we gave two options

1 keep the name the same and replace it in the server....... and everyone will have to delete their old copies from their maps folder or it will tell their map differs and not let them in / DL it

2 change the name but what to? gc_nova_pro ?

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR

GC Alumni
(edited)

I don't expect any changes and I'm not releasing it on gamebanana its gc_nova with gamers coalition on the walls its all ours! and nothings changing from the version except the fact that it will have a radar

can you all dl the radar files onlly and set them up for download with out me having to pack it?

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR

Better to just change the name completely unless you're really set on gc_nova. I foresee problems getting everyone to delete the old version from their maps folder.

Maybe:

nova_gc

gcnova

aim_gcnova

aim_gc_nova

I don't mind keeping the name the same, I just imagine it causing trouble for someone else next time we play it.

Pick a name or don't, and I'll update the server with the new files

All you have to do is download the files and navigate to J:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\resource\overviews and then put the .dds and .txt into the folder and you are all set to play